Wideband sanding machine is a kind of surface treatment machinery, driven by motor sand belt rotation. The motor drives the shaft with the sand belt to rotate. It is used to grind the rough surface of the workpiece with the sand belt to make it smooth and feel better. It is widely used in processing and manufacturing wood products, artificial stone products, metal products, composite materials, plastic rubber products and other products.
The wide band sanding machine can be divided into contact roller type and pressure cushion type according to the structure of sand frame.
According to the hardness of contact roller can be divided into soft roller and hard roller.
According to different structural forms of the cushion, the cushion type can be divided into three forms: integral pad type, air bag cushion type and sectional cushion type.
According to the different layout forms of sand racks can be divided into three types of broadband sanding machine: single upper sanding rack, single lower sanding rack, double up and down facing sanding type.
According to the number of different wideband sanding machine can be divided into single sanding, double sanding and multi - sanding.
According to the grinding direction of the workpiece relative to the sand rack, the broadband sander can be divided into two forms: longitudinal grinding type and longitudinal grinding type.
Ii. Reasonable combination of grinding methods:
In addition to the thickness and size calibration of the sheet products in the follow-up section of the wood-based panel processing technology, the general wood-based products processing process should be grinding in different ways for many times. The sand rack with different structure is applicable to different grinding process. Therefore, the combination method to meet the needs of production and processing must be considered comprehensively from both technical and economic aspects.
Generally speaking, sand shelves with different structural forms and functions can be combined on the same machine tool or composed of multiple sanding units with different structural forms and functional sand bars. There are many specific combination methods. The following are several typical combination methods:
The combination mode of a thick - strength sanding machine and an integral laminating sanding machine.
The combination mode of the semi - thick glazed and integral - packed quantitative sanding concentrated in one machine.
The combination mode of lute-contact roller constant thickness sanding machine + integral pressing quantitative sanding machine + sectional pressing quantitative sanding machine.
The combination mode of the semidized thick sanding light and the graded compaction to concentrate the sanding light in one machine.
The combination mode of the same thickness sanding light, the quantitative sanding light of the integral pressing and the quantitative sanding of the sectional pressing are concentrated in one machine
The combination method of quantitative sanding and segmental sanding concentrating machine of the integral mandement with light.
Combination mode selection is based on the requirements of production process and product quality requirements, including product varieties, machining accuracy, raw materials, final product quality requirements, etc. General production condition choose more than one single combination way more easy to meet the requirements of production, and can make the production process is more flexible mobility.
Iii. Technical and economic comparison of different combination modes:
To end the technological advancement and economic rationality is considered as the only index to measure various combinations. At the same time, advanced and reliable technology and get the best economic benefits. Technological means to fully meet the needs of processing technology, guarantee the machining of various requirements, high production efficiency, high machining accuracy. Economic investment quota to ensure the machine on small, productivity per unit time is high, and the machine tool hours minimum.
u Choose more than one single function machine combinations in technology and economy has two main aspects of the influence factors, on the one hand the furniture enterprises in our country at present stage is more for small and medium-sized enterprises, technology and capital of enterprise is limited, it is difficult to support large investment, high technology, machine tool equipment run at full capacity. In addition, man-made board products used in the furniture enterprise although thicknessing size processing have been made before they go out, but the thickness of the product size error is still greater than the furniture production requirement, so the furniture production process, in the preparation of the raw materials must also be using the calibration process again for the thickness of the substrate size. Thus thicknessing processing sanding machine is necessary, and adding Work load is quite large. On the other hand, is based on the present domestic production of the sanding machine and technology level, in ordinary thick sanding machine and the overall pressure pad quantitative sanding machine manufacture in the domestic has reached a certain level, the domestic technical characteristics of the sanding machine and market sale price can satisfy and adapt to the requirements of the domestic users, if bought a costly investment multifunction sand frame combined sanding machine, from the economic investment is not reasonable.
U because of raw material and product requirements, from technology point of view, machine tools used in the processing technology of frequency and load rate difference is very big also. General thicknessing processing quantity is large, the machine load rate is high, if use a more sand frame combined sanding machine for a long time use thicknessing processing functions, and cause the waste function to other machine. Because the thicknessing size calibration processing and surface finishing processing function focused on a machine tool, and process requirement for two processing and processing can't simultaneously, resulting in the processing time of a bed of conflict.
Based on the above analysis, when the wood-based panel is used as the main base material for production and processing in China's current furniture enterprises, the more reasonable combination method of grinding and processing is as follows:
Contact roller constant thickness sanding machine + integral cushion-type sanding machine + sectional cushion-type sanding machine
The development of woodworking sanding technology and sanding machine is introduced
Keywords: sanding machine, broadband sanding machine, fixed-thickness sanding machine, wet sanding machine, paint sanding machine, double-side sanding machine, heavy broadband sanding machine
Application and development of sanding machine in wood processing
I. processing features of woodworking sanding machine:
(1) it is known as "quick cutting". As the grinding tool is a kind of special cutting tool with multiple blades and multiple blades, the sand grains are all specially selected needle abrasive grains with the length and width ratio greater than 1.5, the uniform size distribution and the high efficiency of grinding grains at the same time. The grinding efficiency of the workpiece is very high, especially for wood processing.
(2) it is known as "cold grinding". Due to the use of electrostatic sand-planting technology in the coated abrasives, the abrasive grains are all upright on the base and the blade is upward, and are arranged in a neat direction. The chip space between abrasive particles is large, the contact area between abrasive particles and workpieces is small, and the grinding heat is generated less. In particular, with the belt sanding, the abrasive particles have a long time to dissipate heat, the residual stress on the surface of the workpiece after grinding and the depth of the surface hardening layer are much lower than the grinding wheel and roller grinding, which can reduce the deformation and burn of the workpiece.
(3) it is known as "elastic grinding". Belt sanding machine in the process of sand cut flexible contact, contact with the workpiece for good running-in and polishing effect, and electrostatic flocking after sand grinding grain has a small negative rake Angle and large Angle, is made of wood grain of wood surface processing also can get a good surface roughness, not like a plane cutting and milling will leave plane milling wood fiber fracture or indentation.
(4) less auxiliary time. For the wide-band sanding machine, the workpiece can change the sanding belt several times after one location. For the wide-band sanding machine with multiple sanding heads, the workpiece can get fine surface quality through continuous sand cutting of different grain sand bands on each sanding head in one feeding, which improves the production efficiency.
Second line broadband sanding machine;
With the development of man-made board industry and the emergence of board type furniture production line, with the improvement of wood processing industry mechanization degree, all kinds of ribbon type sanding machine can not meet the needs of large industrial woodworking enterprises mass production, in view of the broadband sanding machine can not only improve the quality of appearance, and has advantages of fast conversion, high production efficiency, broadband sander has become the modern processing equipment that is widely used in wood processing industry.
Iii. Application of single-side broadband sanding machine in wood processing:
(1) the thickness size of thick sanding plates is always deviated, and the sanding process must be performed in the thickness calibration process to make the thickness uniform and consistent, so as to meet the requirements of the workpiece surface finishing process and the pressure imbalance in the process.
(2) finish sanding and sanding to remove the "wood wool" on the wood surface, improve the surface roughness, and prevent the color materials and paint from gathering in "wood wool" during wood dyeing and painting, resulting in uneven dyeing and waste of paint and other phenomena. Finishing sanding also includes finishing sanding after filling the surface of the wood, and filling the putty sanding.
(3) finish sanding includes primer sanding, finish sanding, film matting and polishing. The requirements of sand-light elements are relatively complex, and the functional parameters of sand-light elements are also required to be precise and adjustable.
Iv. The form of sand glazing head of single-side broadband sanding machine:
(1) contact roller sand baling head
It has a large amount of sand cutting and is generally installed with coarse grain sand belt. Due to the linear contact between the contact roller and the workpiece, the sanding will leave streaks on the workpiece surface, which cannot be used to finish the sanding process. The contact roller is divided into steel roller and rubber roller with different hardness. (2) sanding mat sanding bald head
The sand belt has a large contact area with the workpiece, which can make the sanding pressure disperse and the sanding amount is small. Sanding pad is divided into three basic forms: standard elastic sanding pad, gas suspended sanding pad and block electronic sanding pad.
(3) combined sand baling head
With contact roller and sanding pad, both can be adjusted independently to achieve the best sanding effect.
5. Common types of single-side broadband sanding machine:
Given the broadband light sanding machine is widely used in wood processing industry, sanding mechanism manufacturer usually use the method of modular structure design, gradually developed a variety of types of broadband sander, each type and form a series of products, different specifications and functions of the following summary analysis from the Angle of wood processing technology to introduce several common types:
(1) constant thickness sanding machine
The machine is usually the product of the combination of the matte finish and the matte finish. When the work piece requires mass production, and the thickness difference is large, and the required sand cutting amount is large, the sanding machine which can be composed of multiple fixed-thickness sand racks can be used.
Due to sand with different particle size, the largest amount of sand cut is different also, said a coarse-grained sand, its largest amount of sand cut is just 0.7 mm or so, or abrasive belt easy to wear and tear, life is short, so for the difference in more than 3 mm thickness plate, spiral cutting processing way and the sanding device such as combination of broadband sander has received more and more applications.
(2) wet sanding machine
The wet sanding machine is suitable for the sanding of wood, metal plate, artificial marble, anti-static plastic floor, plastic decorative board and lacquer surface. The dust and resin adhered on the surface of the sand belt can be removed easily when the sand is cut. Moreover, the cooling effect of water can weaken the dust and resin adhesive effect and extend the service life of the sand belt.
(3) finish sanding machine
After filling the hole, filling and priming the veneer, sanding is required to prevent the sag and hard shell of the paint. As a result of a variety of fillers and primer is thinner, this requires that the hardness of contact roller is particularly soft, the belt line speed should not be too large, the pressure of sanding should be precise and adjustable. The contact roller burster is an important element in the primer sanding. The sanding pad sanding burster will bring a large contact area and scratch the surface of the thin primer.
The finish coat should be thick enough so that the paint appears fleshy on the surface of the wood. In practical production, paint finishing a few times, often in the middle of the coating is dry, sanding to remove the air bubble, burr and dust, etc., among the lacquer surface sanding often USES two to three machines sanding, sanding overlapping action, eliminate the formation of uplift line, improve the surface roughness, uniform surface more smooth.
The wide-band sanding machine for paint film polishing is the highest level in the range of sanding processing. Because lacquer material is softer, and belong to thermoplastic mostly, receive heat to be able to become soft, when sanding, paint film adheres to arenaceous belt easily, damage paint film even, so some machines use nonwoven roller polishing device.
In conclusion, the sanding on the surface of the paint is more complex, so the critical factors in the processing process, such as the type of paint, hardness, thickness required for the coating and roughness required for the paint surface, must be taken into account. The advanced sanding machine manufactures through to the workpiece feed speed and the sand belt line speed carries on the electronic frequency conversion stepless speed regulation and carries on the infinite adjustment to the sanding pressure, thus makes the sanding machine function maximum limit and the different processing condition ADAPTS, in order to achieve should have the sanding effect.